Intervention Planning in South Florida from Banyan Detox Boca Raton
Watching a loved one struggle with drug addiction or alcoholism can be heartbreaking. You want them to get help, but you feel helpless towards the entire situation. While you can’t force someone to get help, you can put them on the right path. You are not helpless to sit by and watch your loved one deal with addiction or alcoholism, our intervention services are here to help you plan an intervention for your child, friend, family member, or loved one.
How to Start Planning an Intervention
You know the signs of addiction, you may see drug paraphernalia around the house or you may hear your loved one using common drug slang. If your loved one is addicted to drugs or drinking, an intervention can save their life. So, how do you start intervention planning in South Florida? At Banyan Detox Boca Raton, our intervention therapist can help you with this delicate process. Planning an intervention involves several steps:
Our medically monitored detox program combines the goals of patient comfort, safety, and sobriety. We have developed a detox program that offers the care needed to support full health of the mind, body, and spirit during detox. Our highly qualified clinical team provides assistance and support for all aspects of detox 24/7. Our services include:
- Make a plan and gather info. Our intervention therapist can help with these initial steps of intervention planning by helping you identify problematic behavior and assisting in the development of the intervention plan.
- Build a team. While an intervention therapist can help with setting up the intervention, having a group of loved ones together will help with the intervention’s success. Build a team of your loved one’s closest friends or family members, individuals who can help the addict or alcoholic recognize the severity of their substance abuse.
- Establish consequences and a treatment plan. Outline what the consequences will be if your loved one doesn’t accept help and establish a treatment plan with a drug and alcohol treatment program in Boca Raton if your loved one accepts help. The key is to make entering treatment as effortless and simple as possible.
- Prepare what you’ll say. Often during interventions, the intervention team members read prepared statements about their loved one. They may discuss how their loved one’s addiction has affected them, their desires for their loved one’s sobriety, or other emotional and personal problems stemming from the active addiction.
- Hold the intervention. This can be difficult, but our intervention services in Boca can support you throughout the process. Our intervention therapists are available to assist not only during intervention planning but through the intervention itself as well.
- Follow up with your loved one after the intervention. Has the individual struggling with addiction accepted help and started detox or rehab? Family members and loved ones of addicts can also benefit from support programs to help them heal.
Addiction is a family disease and intervention is often the first step in helping the addict and their loved ones heal. Alcoholism and drug addiction are not a life sentence. Sobriety is possible, but many people who are consumed by their substance abuse have difficulties seeing the reality of their situation. An intervention can help your loved one recognize that it’s time to get help. Contact our team today to learn how our South Florida intervention specialist can help. Call 888-422-1651 today.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
At Banyan Detox Boca Raton our goal is to make sure that anyone who needs treatment from drug and alcohol addiction are able to get the help needed to assist them on the road to recovery. If you don't have insurance contact us to inquire about alternate methods regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one.
Get the help you need today at Banyan Boca Raton.
Don’t surrender your life to addiction, take control and get your life back today with the help of our highly-qualified treatment programs. We’ve helped thousands of people empower themselves to take back control of their lives. It’s possible to live a healthy and happy life free from addiction. At Banyan Boca, we understand that addiction recovery is ongoing, and should always be maintained. It’s time for your roots to grow in new soil!